7 Week Wheel and Glaze course
or make 4 interest-free payments of $0.00 fortnightly with More info
Oh yeah, a lovely a nice time, yup, just fab.
- A person who did a class once
These 2-hour, weekly classes are perf you've already had a few classes and are ready to improve and broaden your skill base or if you're just beginning!
You'll be part of a small group of 6 to ensure each student gets some good one-on-one time and it's great if you've wanted to learn with mates.
If you wanted to book in some practise on a wheel to follow up your classes, have a chat to me about studio access! Flick me an email at email@example.com
It's important to me that students feel they can come back and practise their skills so all students get 20% off their classes after their first course as well as open studio bookings.
The weeks will look like this:
- Wedging and clay preparation
- Throwing - The part where you do the pretty Instagram video thing. We'll be covering some basic forms like cylinders and cups, bowls and plates the whole shebang!
- Turning - finishing your work and making sure everything is perfect for the first firing
- Glazing - making your vessels pretty and unique
The nitty gritty:
- These classes are non-refundable, someone else might have potentially loved your spot so it's important to make sure you get there or swap with a friend!
- You've got to have close toed-shoes
- Wear something you can get dirty
- Long nails can very easily damage your work and make it difficult to throw which is something to consider!
- The time frame for your finished work should be around 1-3 weeks, if pick-up isn't ideal we can discuss postage
- This course includes 2.5 kgs of fired work, you can make more than this but a charge of $15 per Kg will apply to keep the kiln god happy
- If you purchase for a gift, please supply name and email of the receiver at checkout.
- New Classes will be held in my new Northcote studio. 41 Arthurton Rd, next to The Herbert Cafe. It's directly opposite the Northcote train station and a very small walk from the high street Tram line
FEB 4 / 6.15pm - 8.15
FEB 11 / 6.15pm - 8.15
FEB 18 / 6.15pm - 8.15
FEB 25 / 6.15pm - 8.15
MAR 10 / 6.15pm - 8.15
MAR 17 / 6.15pm - 8.15
MAR 24 / 6.15pm - 8.15
FEB 8 / 2.30pm - 4.30
FEB 15 / 2.30pm - 4.30
FEB 22 /2.30pm - 4.30
FEB 29 / 2.30pm - 4.30
MAR 14 / 2.30pm - 4.30
MAR 21 /2.30pm - 4.30
MAR 29 / 2.30pm - 4.30
These images were kindly supplied by Amelia Stanwix for The Design Files.