or make 4 interest-free payments of
$0.00 fortnightly with
Don't get me wrong, I love making plates, I do I do I do, but sustainability has been on the mind lately. Many plates, both handmade and mass produced fill up the shelves in opshops, your kitchen, they sit under plant pots, they end up landfill or get passed onto your ungrateful children when they leave the home that you've made for them over their lifetime. This project is about making the basic, the mass produced and the forgotten ceramics you have...better. This also gives me a chance to be rude to strangers which isn't something I normally do but I want to give it a go.
Here are the rules, please read everything carefully as these are important:
- I source some basic white plates
- I will then 'customise' them
- You come get your plate and then take a nice picture for your friends to see
THE IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Customisation, will likely be crass, always in jest, unless I know you, then I will mean everything I say. This is an opportunity to laugh at yourself but not marginalised peoples so don't worry, no words that aren't in my social lexicon will be used.
- These are sourced plates I've made ready to have it shipped to you.