*Welcome to my post-covid workshops! They run just as they always have with the addition of space around you and your wheel, a cute mask and that background smell of hand sanitizer that we have all come to love. The studio also looks a little different now to accommodate spacing but its the same warm vibe.*
This 2 .5 hour workshop is an opportunity to glaze and fire your stoneware bisque ware. You'll get a run down of a few different ways to finish your pieces. There'll be a variety of glaze and finishes to choose from. After the workshop the pieces will be fired and you'll be able to collect your work the next week. Light refreshments will be included too (please leave a comment of any allergies or restrictions)
Each class is for 6 people (feel free to book all 6 spots if you want to come as a group, if you'd like to book in advance please contact us and we'll find you a time to suit.
Your class will look like this:
- A quick welcome to the studio
- Your teacher (me) will walk and talk you through the basics of the process with a demo or two
- You'll get busy.
- These classes are non-refundable, someone else might have potentially loved your spot so it's important to make sure you get there or have a friend to come instead!
- You've got to have close toed-shoes
- Wear something you can get dirty
- Long nails can very easily damage your work and make it difficult to throw which is something to consider!
- Covid safety measures are in place that means that you need to: BYO towel, masks.
- According to health requirements, you'll be adequately spaced and tools and surfaces will be sanitised between sessions.
- You'll need to sanitise your hands and sign in on entry
- and you WILL enjoy yourself.
- Classes are held in my lush Northcote space. 41 Arthurton Rd, next to The Herbert Cafe. It's directly opposite the Northcote train station and a very small walk from the high street tram line
- SAT DEC 12 | 1.30 - 4 PM