WORKSHOPS (CLICK HERE TO BOOK)
NEW 2022 Upcoming dates GOING LIVE 12PM ON THE 14TH OF APRIL (THIS THURSDAY):
3 WEEK HAND-BUILDING with Mali Taylor Starting:
- 2022| 30 APRIL | 12PM
- 2022 | 28 MAY | 12PM
- 30 / 04 / 2022 | 2.30pm - 4pm
- 21 / 05 / 2022 | 12pm - 1.30pm
- 18 / 06 / 2022 | 12pm - 1.30pm
4 WEEK WHEEL COURSE Starting:
- 2022 | TUESDAY EVENINGS | MAY 3 - MAY 24 | 6 - 8PM
- 2022 | WEDNESDAY EVENINGS | MAY 4 - MAY 25 | 6 - 8PM
- 2022 | TUESDAY EVENINGS | JUNE 7 - JUNE 28 | 6 - 8PM
- 2022 | WEDNESDAY EVENINGS | JUNE 8 - JUNE 29 | 6 - 8PM
- 2022 | SAT | MAY 21 | 2PM - 430PM
- 2022 | SAT | JUNE 18 | 2PM - 430PM
Wheel throwing workshops are back and held at the James Lemon Studio in Northcote!
In classes of six, students have an opportunity to learn in a calm and relaxed environment. Smaller classes afford you more time with your tutor (me, James), so we can work at your pace.
All classes suit beginners, and up please don't stress if you've never even seen a cup before, I've got you. DW.
Classes run on a singular, monthly and term basis, and are held during the week and weekend, so there's a time option for everyone. You can also get in touch for private and group classes of up to 12 people.
Keep watch of my Instagram (@jameslemon) for updates on available class times.
Any questions please email Teresa at Teresa@james-lemon.com
Above images taken by Amelia Stanwix for The Design Files