4 Week Wheel and Glaze course
or make 4 interest-free payments of $0.00 fortnightly with More info
My most popular class, these 2-hour, weekly classes are perf you've already had a few classes and are ready to improve and broaden your skill base or if you're just beginning!
You'll be part of a small group of 6 to ensure each student gets some good one-on-one time and it's great if you've wanted to learn with mates.
You also get 20% your future classes too btw which is nice.
The weeks will look like this:
- Throwing - Learning and honing skills (All clay included).
- Throwing - A chance to try some new forms or reinforce your new skills.
- Turning - finishing the bases of your work and making sure everything is perfect for the first firing.
- Glazing - a time for you to make your vessels unique!
- These classes are non-refundable, someone else might have potentially loved your spot so it's important to make sure you get there or have a friend come instead!
- You've got to have close toed-shoes
- Wear something you can get dirty
- Long nails can very easily damage your work and make it difficult to throw which is something to consider!
- The time frame for your finished work should be around 1-3 weeks, if pick-up isn't ideal we can discuss postage
- Classes will be held in my new studio 41 Arthurton Rd in Northcote. Right next to The Herbert Cafe and the Northcote train station. A very quick walk from the high street tram also
Sat October 12 / 2.30 - 4.30pm - Throwing
Sat October 19 / 2.30 - 4.30pm - Throwing
Sat October 26 / 2.30 - 4.30pm - Turning
Sat November 2 / 2.30 - 4.30pm - Glazing
Tues November 12 / 6.15 - 8.15pm - Throwing
Tues November 19 / 6.15 - 8.15pm - Throwing
Tues December 3 / 6.15 - 8.15pm - Turning
Tues December 10 / 6.15 - 8.15pm - Glazing
Wed November 6 / 12 - 2pm - Throwing
Wed November 13 / 12 - 2pm - Throwing
Wed November 20 / 12 - 2pm - Turning
Wed December 4 / 12 - 2pm - Glazing
Sat November 9 / 12 - 2pm - Throwing
Sat November 16 / 12 - 2pm - Throwing
Sat November 30 / 12 - 2pm - Turning
Sat December 7 /12 - 2pm - Glazing