4 Week Wheel and Glaze course
or make 4 interest-free payments of $0.00 fortnightly with More info
My popular class, these 2-hour, weekly classes are perf you've already had a few classes and are ready to improve and broaden your skill base or if you're just beginning!
You'll be part of a small group of 5 to ensure each student gets some good one-on-one time and it's great if you've wanted to learn with mates.
Students also get 20% off courses after their first including studio access as well!
The weeks will look like this:
- Throwing - Learning and honing skills.
- Throwing - A chance to try some new forms or reinforce your new skills.
- Turning - finishing the bases of your work and making sure everything is perfect for the first firing.
- Glazing - a time for you to make your vessels unique!
- These classes are non-refundable, someone else might have potentially loved your spot so it's important to make sure you get there or have a friend come instead!
- You've got to have close toed-shoes
- Wear something you can get dirty
- Long nails can very easily damage your work and make it difficult to throw which is something to consider!
- The time frame for your finished work should be around 1-3 weeks, if pick-up isn't ideal we can discuss postage
- Classes will be held in my new studio 41 Arthurton Rd in Northcote. Right next to The Herbert Cafe and the Northcote train station. A very quick walk from the high street tram also
Sat June 29 / 12.00 - 2.00 pm - Throwing
Sat July 6 / 12.00 - 2.00pm - Throwing
Sat July 13 / 12.00 - 2.00pm - Turning
Sat July 27 / 12.00 - 2.00pm - Glazing
Aug 10 / 12.00 - 2.00 pm - Throwing
Aug 17/ 12.00 - 2.00pm - Throwing
Aug 24 / 12.00 - 2.00pm - Turning
Aug 31 / 12.00 - 2.00pm - Glazing