Welcome to James Lemon's Workshops, an adorable and warm destination for pottery enthusiasts seeking an exceptional learning experience but also a great time. James has been taking workshops at his studio for the last 8 years and is excited to welcome people back to the space after some recent major projects.
Our glaze workshop is designed for ceramic enthusiasts and beginners alike, who want to explore possibilities of glazing.
This workshop includes various glazes, and firing.
BYO your stoneware bisque-ware from your classes (or home). let us know if you don't have any though and we'll probably have some spares about :)
- Duration: 2 hours
- Class size: Limited to 4
- Venue: Workshops are held in James' fireplace warm, comfy and private studio located at 41 Arthurton Rd, Northcote. We're conveniently situated right next to The Herbert Cafe, directly opposite the Northcote train station, and just a short walk from the high street tram line. Parking is available on the street and at the cafe from 2.30
- Suitable for all skill levels: Beginners are welcome, and those with previous experience can further develop their techniques.
After the Workshop:
When completed work can be collected from the Herbert Cafe next door. We will email when they are ready for collection. Collection can be made via staff at the Herbert Cafe, during opening hours 8am - 3pm Mon-Sun
- Booking is final and non-refundable due to high demand. We kindly request that you honour your reservation, as someone else may have eagerly desired your spot. If you can't make it, you can nominate a friend to attend in your place.
- Please wear close-toed shoes in the studio.
- Dress comfortably in attire that you don't mind getting dirty.
- If you have long nails, please be aware that they may damage your work and hinder the creative process.
- Bring a ratty towel hand-towel if you have one.
- OK that's it, sorry for the business chat.
2024 | WEDNESDAY 21 FEB | 6.15pm - 8.15pm
2024 | WEDNESDAY 27TH MARCH | 6.15pm - 8.15pm
Booking and Inquiries:
To book your spot, please add your time slot to the cart, or if you have any questions, please reach out to Teresa at email@example.com She'll be more than happy to assist you. If you'd like to book a group either see private workshops or get onto Teresa.
Spaces fill up quickly, so secure your spot early to avoid disappointment.
Stay connected with us through Instagram or subscribe to our Newsletter for updates on class schedules, exciting events, and the latest happenings at James Lemon's Studio.
We love you