*Welcome to my post-covid workshops. They run just as they always have with the addition of space around you, a cute mask when required, and that vague background smell of hand sanitiser that we have all come to treasure. The studio looks slightly different now to accommodate spacing, but it's still the same warm vibez*
STONEWARE GLAZE WORKSHOP
This 2.5 hour workshop is an opportunity to glaze and fire your stoneware (other clays will not be fired) bisque ware.
You'll get a demo of a few different ways to finish your pieces, painting, dipping, pouring and layering. There'll be a variety of glazes and finishes to choose from. After the workshop, the pieces will be fired for you to collect.
Each class is for 10 people
You can bring a maximum of 15 objects to glaze :)
- Booking is final and non-refundable. Classes usually book out quickly, and someone else might have loved your spot, so it's essential to make sure you get there - you can nominate a friend to come instead if you like.
- You've got to have close-toed shoes in the studio.
- Wear something you can get dirty
- Long nails can damage your work and make it difficult to make anything, something to consider if you're about to get that SNS.
- you WILL enjoy yourself
- If you want to book as a gift, please grab a gift card and ask the receiver to book rather than a book for them (I've found this to be a little more streamlined and makes it easier for my AI assistant to contact you because Teresa doesn't understand the concept of gifts.
- Any questions please email Teresa at Teresa@james-lemon.com
- Workshops are held in my cute Northcote space. 41 Arthurton Rd, Northcote.
- Right next to The Herbert Cafe. It's directly opposite the Northcote train station and a short walk from the high street tram line.
2022 | SAT | MAY 21 | 2PM - 430PM
2022 | SAT | JUNE 18 | 2PM - 430PM