.BOOKING for OCT - DEC COMING IN JUST A MOMENT. JUMP ON THE NEWSLETTER AT THE BOTTOM FOR FIRST DIBS
Welcome to James Lemon's Workshops, an adorable and warm destination for pottery enthusiasts seeking an exceptional learning experience but also a great time. James has been taking workshops at his studio for the last 6 years and is excited to welcome people back to the space after some recent major projects.
Private workshops are designed to facilitate either a purely educational framework or if you're wanted to treat some friends or family a light and fun session of just getting a bit messy. Some light refreshments and snacks can be provided depending on your occasion.
These workshops can be based on the wheel, or hand-building or a combination.
For 2-4 people just add your group size to the cart. For anything larger, just get in touch with Teresa@james-lemon.com and we can discuss. We can easily accomodate larger groups but that just requires some extra details.
The window for timing is flexible within October - December. Saturday evenings are preferable :). Once purchased we'll be in touch to discuss exact timing. The next available window for private workshops will be from October - December.
You can book into one of our engaging glaze classes to complete your masterpiece (highly recommended for a fun time!)if you like too :)
James Lemon, a skilled artist with his roots planted firmly production pottery with 8 years of experience in wheel throwing. His mastery of this traditional and non-traditional techniques will guide you through the captivating process of shaping clay on the potter's wheel, enabling you to create vessels of remarkable beauty and also unremarkable beauty depending on your skill level.
What's key about these classes is that they cater to students of all levels, from beginners taking their first steps into the world of ceramics to intermediates seeking to refine their skills. We believe in creating a supportive and inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, learn, and express their creativity.
All the necessary materials will be provided, including clay, tools, glaze, and firing. We've got you covered from start to finish, so you can fully immerse yourself in the artistic journey. When objects are completed they can be collected from the Herbert Cafe next door. We have a 2-week window for collections.
- Duration: 2 hours
- Venue: Workshops are held in James' fireplace warm, comfy and private studio located at 41 Arthurton Rd, Northcote. We're conveniently situated right next to The Herbert Cafe, directly opposite the Northcote train station, and just a short walk from the high street tram line. Parking is available on the street and at the cafe from 2.30
- Suitable for all skill levels: Beginners are welcome, and those with previous experience can further develop their techniques.
- You can book for 2-3 here, if you'd like to book for more please get in touch at Teresa@james-lemon.com
- Booking is final and non-refundable due to high demand. We kindly request that you honour your reservation.
- Please wear close-toed shoes in the studio.
- Dress comfortably in attire that you don't mind getting dirty.
- If you have long nails, please be aware that they may damage your work and hinder the creative process.
- Bring a ratty towel hand-towel if you have one.
- OK that's it, sorry for the business chat.
Booking and Inquiries: To book your spot, please add your time slot to the cart, or if you have any questions, please reach out to Teresa at email@example.com She'll be more than happy to assist you. If you'd like to book a group either see private workshops or get onto Teresa.
Stay connected with us through Instagram or subscribe to our Newsletter for updates on class schedules, exciting events, and the latest happenings at James Lemon's Studio.
We love you