or make 4 interest-free payments of $0.00 fortnightly with More info
Have you ever wanted to try your hand at making ceramics? But do you also just wanna do this with the people you know or maybe your work people?
This 2 hour private class will take you through the beginnings of making a vessel, you'll get to throw heaps, and you'll come out with a good grasp on what's involved in the ceramics making process and of course the pots that you make in class. All of the clay, tools, glaze and firing are all taken care of!
Each class is for from personal can be from 3 to 12 people people. For classes more than 6, the class will be split into two groups. One to learn the wheel with me, the other to learn to hand build with Tantri Mustika, BUT then we'll swap mid way so everyone gets a turn.
Your class will look like this:
- Quick welcome to the studio
- Your teacher will walk and talk you through the basics of the process with a demo or two
- You'll hop on the wheel and have some fun! (and of course, you'll be guided through the whole time)
The nitty gritty:
- These classes are non-refundable 2 weeks prior to arranged date.
- You've got to have close toed-shoes
- Wear something you can get dirty
- Long nails can very easily damage your work and make it difficult to throw which is something to consider!
- The time frame for your finished work should be around 1-3 weeks, if pick-up isn't ideal we can discuss postage
- Finished pots will be glazed in our standard white finish.
- Classes are held in my lush Northcote space. 41 Arthurton Rd, Northcote. Next to The Herbert Cafe. It's directly opposite the Northcote train station and a very small walk from the high street tram line
- Group bookings are customisable to your time frame and the studio schedule. Most times can be catered for.
- Add this to the cart and checkout and we'll get in touch.
- Please note the group size and ideal date and time in the comments.