or make 4 interest-free payments of $0.00 fortnightly with More info
OK so you have had a go at throwing and now you want some practise!
This is my way of helping you out! You book a spot and that secures you a wheel for 2 hours to make and make and make. I will be around to supervise and answer questions but these are self-directed sessions so consider me more a friendly studio pal instead of your teacher.
The nitty gritty:
- These spaces are non-refundable, someone else might have potentially loved your spot so it's important to make sure you get there or have a friend to come instead!
- You've got to have close toed-shoes
- Wear something you can get dirty
- Long nails can very easily damage your work and make it difficult to throw which is something to consider!
- Clay will be able to be purchased in the studio or you can byo
- You will need to manage storage and firing of your work, spaces and firing service available too.
- My new studio 41 Herbert St Northcote. Right next to Herbert Cafe. You can get here by Train very easily as the Northcote station is right next door, or the high street tram and a very small walk