Wheel Intro Course
or make 4 interest-free payments of $0.00 fortnightly with More info
Have you ever wanted to try your hand at making ceramics? Well now is the time!
These 1.5-hour classes will take you through the beginnings of making a vessel, you'll get to throw heaps, and you'll come out with a good grasp on what's involved in the ceramics making process and of course the pots that you make in class. All of the clay, tools, glaze and firing are all taken care of!
Each class is for 6 people (feel free to book all 6 spots if you want to come as a group, if you'd like to book in advance please contact us and we'll find you a time to suit.
Your class will look like this:
- Quick welcome to the studio
- Your teacher will walk and talk you through the basics of the process with a demo or two
- You'll hop on the wheel and have some fun! (and of course, you'll be guided through the whole time)
The nitty gritty:
- These classes are non-refundable, someone else might have potentially loved your spot so it's important to make sure you get there or have a friend to come instead!
- You've got to have close toed-shoes
- Wear something you can get dirty
- Long nails can very easily damage your work and make it difficult to throw which is something to consider!
- The time frame for your finished work should be around 1-3 weeks, if pick-up isn't ideal we can discuss postage
- For now, finished pots will be glazed in our standard white finish.
- New Classes will be held in my new Northcote studio. 41 Arthurton Rd, next to The Herbert Cafe. It's directly opposite the Northcote train station and a very small walk from the high street tram line